.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 22, 2007

While my computer copies the photos from my camera, I thought I should write about today...
We (me and my collegue Prashant) had been to Boston today, again.
This time we decided to take the famous freedom trail. It's a walk around the city of boston along a marked red line. It takes you to famous places of the american freedom stuggle.
All in all good time pass, sometimes boring when it came to churches etc. Most of the time exciting beause of warmer spring weekend, interesting crowd around etc etc ;)

Have you found scribbled on bench "vikas loves Bharati" somewhere some place, a fort or a bus stand?? Well, don't say it's only in our India!! Just watch the photo above as I upload it soon, what I found on Lowell, MA train station !!
We two laughed so aloud that others started watching us :D
ok now see above for the photos...

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?